Monday, December 22, 2008

NEW YEAR KIT(ELEMENTS)



Hello everyone!
oh my ....guess it's been a long time not updating my blog..so sorry for that....just been very busy lately preparing for my son's 2 yrs b-day party & also ,you know as a mother of 3 kids ,,,need to manage evrything right ....but
before you get mad at me,just check out what I have for you this time...yup...A New year Kit ,,,just made specially for you...So if you like to grab it,just click the title for the link ...and Just one thing as a favor ,,,if you made a layout out of this kit...Please email me ,,,love to see your work ....Thanks ... MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL....

9 comments:

Rachelle said...

Gorgeous kit! Thanks so much for sharing;)

Pattycakes said...

Love the New Year kit!! Thank you and Merry Christmas!! :)

mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

Karine (France)

Kim said...

beautiful kit ty for sharing

doro-scrap said...

happy new year ti you
thank you

runescape money said...

where you come from!

贵阳川麻将 said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all

fishing net said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
fishing net

clubiani said...

Wow what an awesome kit! thanks so much for sharing your time and talent!