Thursday, January 8, 2009

MY VALENTINE KIT



Hello everyone!Hope you all have an awesome new year same here...Last night ,I really had a bit of fun doing this new kit I have for you as freebie.Feel love is in the air?..well I do.....so I made a valentine kit for you..... this kit consist of 10 papers, & 42 elements
as per request ,I separated the kit into 2 zip files... Just click the preview if you want to grad it...
& lastly ,I 'd like to thanks everyone,who leave me some sweet comments,,, truly inspired me to make another freebies...Thanks for your interest in my work.Enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Chingjp,
Merci beaucoup pour ce très beau kit !!
Je vous souhaite une très belle année 2009.
C from Paris :)

Gina said...

Thank you for such beautiful Kit! you are so generous and I'm so grateful!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Jan [LA 10:17pm] - 09 Jan [NY 01:17am, UK 06:17am, OZ 05:17pm] ).

Cra-Z-cat said...

i just recently found your blog.. ur designs are beautiful.. thanks for sharing them.. i've used your Christmas surprises and it is a delightful kit!! thanks again for this cute valentines kit...

CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Kit(s) - Valentines post on Jan. 09, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

deb said...

What a beautiful kit! Thank you so much for sharing your great work.
hugz

RoseAddict said...

Thank you for the lovely kit!

Mary said...

very pretty kit
thank you for sharing it

clubiani said...

This is so pretty! thank you for sharing this awesome kit with us!!