Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Layout

I hope it's not too late yet for valentine & make use of this QP freebie I have for you today.I created this QP using JAMIE DELL SCRAPS kit called"ADDICTED TO LOVE".it's really very lovely Valentine kit with much of different beautiful elements to choose from for a LO,so if you want the whole kit grab it from her blog.,,she's offering lots of fabulous freebies waiting for you.
so,I guess ,this is all I want to say,bye ,& may all have a HAppy Valentine day!...




6 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Vania M. de Andrade said...

Hello, again!
Beautiful QP! I just loved it! And it will be on my blog right away! Thanks for that!
Hugs
Vania

Mirella said...

Hello,

I love your site, can I link it?

Hugs Mirella

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Simply Me, Tess said...

Hello there... I got an award for you... the Look How Cool Blog Award!!!!

Love Always,
My Simple Thoughts N Creations
My PhotoBlog