Monday, February 2, 2009

My Valentine kit ADD-ON








Hello!I'm back again with another freebie for you ,,,Just an add-on to my Valentine kit...I really had so much fun exploring photoshop , brushes & styles & I came out with this ...hope you will enjoy my work .Of course,I want to say thanks for the ff. generous designers for some elements I included,to Dorothy's creation for the string of my tag,Nataly for the paper overlay,Julia fialho designs for the strings,Bit's N' Bob for the pin...well,I think I gonna go,,,just don't forget to leave me any comment,I really luv to hear from you...


4 comments:

MaggieM said...

Gorgeous Valentine kit and I thank you for it.

Gina said...

Thanks so much for the add-on, it's just beautiful!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Feb [LA 09:00pm] - 03 Feb [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).