Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MY VALENTINE QP 2

I really had a wonderful time to start my day after I got a message from Grace a very talented & wonderful Filipino Blogger informing me that she featured me as her designer of the month.Wow! I just can believe it ,out of million designers out there ,she picked me?.Isn't it great?Oh ,Really Thank you so much Grace!.I really apreciated your gesture..&.I do admire you also for doing such wonderful act of sharing your incridible talent to everyone in the world of digiscrapping ....SO anyone out there who is looking for really great site for easy to follow tutorials & freebies,,go head over to her site she's offering lots..lots..lots of fabulous freebies,,,,just click her blinkie at my sidebar Digital RETOUCHING....
So I guess,It's time post for another freebie ,so here it is a Valentine QP for you from my valentine kit add-on ...Just leave some love if you grab this...bye for now ,be back for more ....enjoy!

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).