Sunday, February 15, 2009

WOW!I GOT AN AWARD AGAIN...

Wow! I received an ward again"LOOK HOW COOL BLOG" ,& this time it's from my Filipino friend blogger Tess"My Simple thoughts N' creation"...her blog is so cool indeed , searching & linking personally some really fabulous freebies from digiscrapping blogs all over the world , thus deserves to be awarded...& I 'm so glad that this blog I'm working for almost 6 mos been nominated as COOL blog. .I thought at first I'm just performing on stage without an audience..hehehe ,it works!!!Thanks so much Tess,I truly appeciated it,I'll do my very best to keep it going with much,much freebies for every digiscrappers to enjoy....and as I got this award there are rules to follow:
1• Display the image of the stamp "Look How Cool Blog" you just won! •
2. Post the blog link you provided. •
3. Indicate your choice of 10 blogs. •
4. Let them know.•
5. Post the rules. •
6. Check if the blogs post the prize and followed the rules..
and now I'm passing this award to my nominees:

6 comments:

Missy said...

Thanks! I posted the award and I appreciate you noticing me! I will choose my nominees when I get back from my trip and I have time.
Thanks again!

PascaleA said...

Thank you sooo much dear!! We will place it on our blog soon.
~ Hugs Pascale & David A

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks so much sweetie...I am greatly honored! You blog is incredible!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Lady Delicious said...

Woo-Hoo! Thanks Ching, I am very honored to receive this! I will be smiling all day!

Lady Delicious said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks Ching! I am honored to receive this Award. I will be smiling all day!

Simply Me, Tess said...

Hello there... Am passing on to you the Blog Photo Challenge... Let's see what your picture will be :-)

Love Always,
My Simple Thoughts N Creations
My PhotoBlog