Sunday, March 1, 2009

Beautiful Rainy Day QP


For todays freebie is another QP I just made using Jamie dell'scraps beautiful kit called"Dance in the Rain" click her preview above if you want the whole kit...
...hope some of you will like & grab this but don't forget to leave any message.I really luv to hear your feedback... ...,,,oh! by the way,I appreciated those wonderful visitors & friends who took time to leave me a comment at 4 shared but I appreciated it much if you will leave it at my blog....sometimes I don't have time to check it there...Thanks & have a good day...


8 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 03 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Ajila said...

The QP is beautiful. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Ajila said...

Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Jan said...

Your QP is so beautiful. I keep getting a bad file. :(

Debbie (debozark) said...

This is gorgeous and stunning! However, I get a bad file when I download it too. I will check back later to see if you can get it fixed. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us! Hugs!!!

*Ingrid* said...

Thank you for follow me on my blog en for the loveley things that you have hier!!!!

irishkathy said...

Thanks so much for your beautiful QPs. They are wonderful.