Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SPRINGTIME BLOG TRAIN II

DOWNLOAD 19 PAPERS HERE

Hello everyone!Finally ,my new kit called "TOUCH OF SPRING" is here available as freebie for all of you to enjoy...and this is my part for the SPRINGTIME BLOG TRAIN CONVOY which will take off this coming March 22nd starting at PRECIOUS CONVOY blog,VISIT HER wonderful SITE FOR MORE DETAILS.
Anyway,before I forget,I want to say thanks to generous designer Jasmin Olya for the frame templates I used, TO JIGGLE SCRAPS for the string & to all my wonderful blogger friends & visitors who's always took time to leave me comments that made me inspired to create another freebies ,,,this kit is esp made .for you...Hope you like & enjoy this kit but remember ,as always I luv to see what you've done with my freebies...so pls. feel free to send me the link where you post it...I guess this is all for now ,bye & hope you have a great day!...

LAYOUT BY JAELOP DESIGN


MY LAYOUT & ALPHA FROM AKIZO DESIGN
LAYOUT BY MS. PAULINE( pmrmoncada of SBF)

14 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 12 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Bonjour merci pour ce tres tres joli kit

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Gorgeous kit, beautiful colors and elements, thank you very much. Merci beaucoup, il est vraiment superbe. Bye..bye..et bonne journée.

scrappinrobyn said...

An absolutely beautiful kit! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful huge kit. You are so very talented.

Michelle in MN said...

Gorgeous Kit......Just Love it!!
Thank you so very very much!!

Lezlee said...

This is very nice!!! I can't wait to see what else is on the train. Thank you so much.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Mar. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

*Ingrid* said...

thank you for the beautiful springkit!!i love it!!!!

Saphir-Scrap... said...

merci

Judith R Adams said...

Thank you very much. This kit is beautiful.

psychozoe said...

WOW! This is a mega kit in itself! You've been busy.. thank you so much for this beautiful kit!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the spring kit
Sandra

ivymay said...

thanks for sharing this beautiful kit