Saturday, May 9, 2009

WOW!GOT AN AWARD AGAIN!

PREMIO SYMBELMINE


Wow! got another award again from my friend & favorite designer Jael" JAELOP DESIGN" ... Thanks so much Jael for passing this award to me,,your wonderful work always inspired me
as well as your friendship & support means a lot to me......

This award has the following rules and suggestions:
1. Choose blogs or websites that for quality, their affinity or have any reason to establish a link you wish to reinforce and reward with a "forget-me-not" in the post and link writing.
2. Write a post showing the award, citing the name of your blog or website that gives you and notify your elected a comment. If possible the source of the award.
3. Award display in your blog (optional)


now it's time for me to pass this award to:

1.DIGITAL RETOUCHING...

2.BLOG LAYOUT...

3.MY FAVORITE FREEBIES....

4.JEMITRIN

5.DELICIOUS FX

6.DIGIADDICT

7. MY SIMPLE THOUGHT & CREATION






4 comments:

*Ingrid* said...

Wow fritzie,thank you for the award!!have a loveley day today!!!!

Bram said...

Chingjp
Thank you for the award. I am pleased to have a very appreciate.

Lady D said...

Thank you very much for the Award Fritzi! It is greatly appreciated!

Mirella said...

Hello Fritzie,

Thank you so much for your award
I am very very appreciate.

Hugs Mirella