Sunday, June 21, 2009

NEW PRODUCT "GIRL'ROOM " KIT

Hi to all!I've just added new product at my store at DIGISCRAPSHOP...Pls. check it out...


kit GIRL' S ROOM

this kit contains 10 papers ,30 elements & 2 sets
of alpha big & small.all items are in high quality resolution, 300 dpi ...


GIRL'S ROOM QP PACK

this pack contains 3 quickpages perfect for your littles girls photos,,all qp 's in 3600x3600,300 dpi,high quality resolution.


SAMPLE LO'S



MY LO'S

PLS. A TAKE LOOK OF MY CT'S BEAUTIFUL PAGES BELOW


MADE BY PAULINE


MADE BY MONICA


MADE BY TAMMY


MADE BY LILUZ( SBF)

MADE BY MAY


MADE BY ERALILLA



this beautiful page was made by Merilla & a QP freebie for you ...You can grab it here.

and of course I have prepared a sample qp for you...you can grab it by clicking the image...hope to see you at my store....Thank you for visiting.& have a great day!...


































































5 comments:

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Mirella said...

Hello Fritzie,

I realy love your new kit, it's fantastic, I made a new QP with it hope you like it!

Hugs Mirella

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

eralilla said...

Hello Fritzie!
I have a surprise for you. Please visit onto my side. The today's daily entry you find your gift.