Monday, July 6, 2009

LAST FREEBIES

HELLO EVERYONE,I'm so sorry to informed you that I can NO LONGER continue blogging,,it's just that my real world is taking over my time & attention.LOTS OF FAMILY ISSUES NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED...
but before I will end up I want to say thanks so much to all my wonderful veiwers,followers & TO my CT members...for being with me & for your great support ..really appreciated it from the bottom of heart.I REALLY HAD A WONDERFUL TIME BEING HERE.
But of course,..I will not end up without leaving you my my last creations.Hope you will enjoy making pages with these...you can grab it by clicking the preview.

I guess that's it,,, time to say goodbye ! ...enjoy scrapping!!!!







SUMMERTIME STORY KIT FREEBIE

This kit contains 15 design papers,and 55 elements,,,all in 300dpi high quality resolution.



SUMMERTIME QP PACK FREEBIE


this pack contains 3 quickpages,all in 12x12,300dpi high

quality resolution...


TAG ALPHA FREEBIE


this pack contains 2 sets of tag alpha small & capital letters,,all save in an individual file size,350x300pixels.


PACK OF STRINGS FREEBIES

BEAUTIFUL LAYOUTS FROM MY CT




MADE BY PAULINE

MADE BY MS TAMMY


MADE BY MAY


MADE BY MONICA


MADE BY ERALILLA

&
BEAUTIFUL QP FREEBIE AVAILABLE AT HER SITE

MADE BY LILUZ


MY LO






































23 comments:

Monica said...

thanks to you for the opportunity to work with your fantastic kits!
I hope some day you'll be back
Love love love
Monica :)

Ephémère, Qc. said...

This is a gorgeous kit, beautiful colors and elements, thanks so much and good luck. Bye..bye..

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish, Boat, Sail, Water etc. Theme post on Jul. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Abby said...

Thank you for your generosity!

Pattycakes said...

Thank you so much for all that you've shared with us! Wish you the best and hope everything works out well for you! Thanks again! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you and good luck with everything.

Loosie Goosie said...

Hope you and your family are well, and thank you for this lovely parting gift. You will be greatly missed, Blessings and HUGZ!

Scrapippi said...

Wow, wow, wow, thank you very much.

Lisete said...

Oh this are a super beautiful freebies, sorry have to leave the blog, I hope that your problems are resolved quickly and can return.
Good luck.
Lisete.

Dana said...

The kit is wonderful. Thank you for the beautiful pages.

ivymay said...

many thanks for a beautiful kit and best wishes for your future

Vania M. de Andrade said...

We will be missing you and your fab works!
Thank you!
Vania

*Ingrid* said...

Thank you Fritzie for all the beautiful work for the scrappers,i'll understaind you but I hope still you come back!!!!Good luck with everything you do!!

Grace said...

I will be missing you, Fritz. Don't worry everything will be fine. God bless your family...xoxoxo!

clubiani said...

Thank you so much for sharing this absolutely stunning kit! You have been so gracious and I am so sad to hear you're leaving!!! I hope things in your world calm down and that you can have some time to settle back and enjoy time with family and friends! Best of luck to you!!! Many blessings!

Diana said...

Thanks for this great kit. I just love it. Hope that you have a great day.

Ланочка (Lanohka) said...

Thank you for your beauty! From my reward:)

Ланочка (Lanohka) said...

Thank you for your beauty! From my reward:)

Mirella said...

Hello Fritzie,

How are you doing now? miss you very much.

Hug Mirella

nadine said...

merci beaucoup pour ce très très joli kit!!!! bravo pour ce super boulot ))))

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Tineke said...

Great kit, thank you

Creative B Bee said...

Thank you for sharing this freebies. I have used it to make a lay out recently.