Sunday, March 7, 2010

FREEBIE QP'S FOR YOU!

Hi!I still got some items from my store that I want to share to you today.these are pack of QP's that I made from my kits...hope some of you out there make use of these....& want to thanks also those wonderful people who leave me sweet comments from my previous post, really appreciate it..You know ,I really felt sad that I can't continue what I love to do in life ,,Really missed designing so much but I guess, it's not the right time yet...hope I can manage to go back soon........ bye & have a wonderful day !
oh!,by the way,,,,just click the preview if you want to grab it....
















5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

unruly said...

thank you so much for sharing these great QPs

Carole Holt said...

thanks so much for these wonderful pages they are much appreciated

jabi said...

Hi Chingjp, I am passing on the Sunshine Blog Award to you...please grab it off my blog and pass it on to others that bring sunshine to you! :)

Hugz, jabi

Mirella said...

Hello Chingjp,

Nice to hear something from you, miss you on the blogger.

Hugs Mirella